- Add "Free Download" in the Promo Code -
Download this free 'What are my business goals?' As business owner, it's important that you take the time to set goals for the year. Creat your list of business goals and figure out how to achieve them. Be realistic in what you can achieve for each month and each year.
Free Download: What Are My Business Goals?
Add "Free Download" in the Promo Code
Here are a few things to consider when setting your goals:
- Specific – be clear about what you want to achieve
- Measurable – make sure the goal can be measured, and you can recognise if you’ve achieved your goal
- Achievable - check that your goal is something you have the time, money and resources to meet
- Relevant – ensure your goal is relevant to the direction you want your business to head in, for example, increasing profit, employing more staff, increasing brand awareness
- Timely - set a realistic deadline for completing the goal.