Top 3 things happening in marketing
1. Artificial Intelligence If you haven’t already realized it, the dominance of artificial intelligence (AI) is here. It’s sure to be at the heart of global business and industry in the future – and it’s already taking over many simple jobs.
2. A new, dedicated business news feed on Facebook will now allow businesses to comment, post, and like as a business on posts outside of their own Pages and build engagement.
3. Instagram introduces Remix Reels inspired by TikTok Duets. This allows users to incorporate other users' Reels into their own posts. A great to increase cross-brand marketing.
Writing can be a challenge for most people who want to start a blog series for their website, so practice these seven (7) simple tips to improve your writing skills.
One crucial step is to learn how to be straightforward and transparent is key to developing your style and keeping it professional and creative. Follow these seven (7) writing tips for creating your writing style for your business blog! Read Full Article
Happy national password day!
Did you know, a digital hacker can steal thousands of pieces of data in seconds?
This is to remind you that proper password hygiene is critical to keeping all your data secure.
1. According to our survey, 54% are still trying to memorize their passwords.
Surprisingly 66% of people surveyed are not following this essential password practice.
2. They’re reusing the same password everywhere, even though 91% of them say they know it’s not safe.
3. 60% of people are afraid of forgetting their login credentials
Designedbycarla We build your business online with marketing ideas that work for you. Designedbycarla has been a part of the online marketing industry for over 20 years and specialized in many aspects of (SEO) Search Engine Optimization. We are an experienced marketing & consulting company based in Huntsville, Alabama, and specialists in niche marketing. We appreciate working with small to medium-size businesses to build an excellent partnership with our clients to understand their business thoroughly. Meet Our Team